Please download our PDF booking form.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of payment and Booking Form signed by the Customer, an adult who will occupy the apartment and who accepts these Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons who will occupy the apartment.
- Any balance outstanding must be received two months before the Arrival Date. If this is not received by the due date, the booking may be cancelled and the deposit lost.
- All credit card payments carry a surcharge of 2%.
- The Customer undertakes to maintain and leave the premises, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same condition and state of cleanliness as at the time of arrival. The Customer will compensate the Proprietor for any damage or breakages or excess cleaning that, in the sole judgment of the Proprietor or his representative, is required.
- The Customer shall ensure that smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The Proprietor or his representative shall be permitted to enter the apartment in an emergency.
- The Customer and all other persons shall vacate the apartment no later than 10.00 am on the departure date.
- Cancellation Policy:
• All deposits are non-refundable
• Guests cancelling up to four weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 50% of the balance payment.
• Guests cancelling up to two weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 25% of the balance payment.
• In case of a split payment, the booking deposit is always non-refundable.
We strongly advise all Customers to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
- If the Customer fails to observe any of the Booking Conditions, the Proprietor or his representative shall have the right to require the Customer and all other persons immediately to vacate the apartment without compensation.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Proprietor accepts no liability for personal injury, for loss, theft or damage to property, for loss or theft of money, or for loss of any other kind.
- The Customer shall report any problem promptly to the Proprietor or his representative. Every reasonable effort will be made to promptly resolve the problem. The Proprietor accepts no liability for any alleged problem reported after the Customer has vacated the apartment.
- This Booking shall be governed by English Law.