We have designed our website to be as accessible as possible to all users visiting our website.
We have followed a number of key relevant guidelines, particularly the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, to ensure our website is accessible to as many visitors as possible.
Features to enhance the site's accessibility
- HTML heading elements have been used to represent page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers
- Cascading Style Sheets have been used to control the presentation of pages and properly structured markup has been used for content
- If stylesheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read
The pages on this website adhere to the recommended UK Government access keys standard. The following access keys are available:
- s - Skip navigation
- 1 - Home page
- 8 - Booking conditions
- 0 - Access key details